Piconjo: Wonchop Reaction Piconjo: Wonchop Reaction

IMPOSTER

this is obviously not the real PICONJO.
I am a devout follower, and I call this fake. Please remove his name from the list (you can tell it's not submitted by him because the response is from pwnusultimus, a fellow Piconjer)

PwnusUltimus responds:

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL shhh teh n00bs dont no that j00 fewl lololol p3n0r sux0ring iz demandoring j00 to do so sftu cranbruyr seuce

PICONJO: FINAL CONFESSION PICONJO: FINAL CONFESSION

My penor is erect and swollen with happenis

I wish I could have teh secks with Piconjo.
I can't...
but you helped me get about as close as I can with this movie.

PICONJO: Pico PICONJO: Pico

This movie appeals to those who can think and understand deep symbolism. It speaks to me. All those who gave it bad reviews are just showing they can't understand anything more complex than a saturday morning cartoon.

Crucifixion of PICONJO Crucifixion of PICONJO

It was so touching I am not touching myself.

dem-franchise-boyz responds:

Kitten Apocalypse Kitten Apocalypse

OMG KA

that was great except it needed more violence. seriously I felt like I was watching a saturday morning cartoon sometimes. seriously. more blood and stuff. seriously.
and if PICONJO were still alive he'd use his p3n0r p0w3r 2 pwn all the n00bs who did not <5
seriously.

SickDeathFiend responds:

I agree, this thing is disney channel crap.

A date with Piconjo &amp;lt;3 A date with Piconjo <3

Remove the Coauthors

Please remove the coauthors to The Piconjers and PICONJO because you're bringing the batting average of The Piconjers down, and... well, PICONJO is dead...
I still voet 5 tho, but I will voet 6 if you remove coauthors. kthx <3

Piconjo Jam #22 Piconjo Jam #22

I give it all 10's &lt;3 &lt;3 &lt;3 &lt;3

This m00vie deserves all 10's, even interactivity because it had an awesome designed menu and preloader. If I could give higher than a 10 for humor I would, but only PICONJO himself can hax newgrounds to do stuff like that. Maybe I will be as 1337 as him one day so I can give a higher humor rating for this movie.
<3 4 teh Piconjers

Piconjo Jam #21 Piconjo Jam #21

OMFG WTF AMAZING

that was so sexy. I think I might be dreaming of the images in this movie for weeks to come. I love it as much as blue chley penors!

TehPiconjers responds: